The Amelia Underwire Bandless Spacer Bra is a pretty underwire bra features a spacer foam cup with a satin simplex side support panel that's overlaid with two-tone stretch floral lace. Perfect for preventing the "east/west" look.
- Multi-part, underwire cup lifts and rounds.
- Spacer foam cups provide breathable comfort and less bulk.
- Side support cup panels lined with satin simplex fabric help center breasts and prevent side spillage.
- Stretch upper cup edge provides a better fit.
- Bandless frame is especially comfortable for short-waisted women.
- Center panel - triangle of breathable mesh, with arched edge for high tummies.
- Tall, seamless power mesh sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges for a custom fit.
- Wide, restricted stretch straps adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Leotard back has kicked-in straps that help prevent slipping.
- 2-part underwire cup has spacer foam padding and is free of removable padding. Satin-lined side support panels.
- 1/16" thick cups.
- Center is 2-1/4" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4" tall, without boning.
- Measurement is taken from size 38D and may vary slightly by size.
- Restricted stretch elastic straps adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Straps are 3/4" wide for 2-hook sizes, 7/8" for 3-hook sizes.
- Leotard back.
- Hook count (all with 3 columns):
2 hook = 36-42DD, 36-40E, 36-38F, 36FF, 34G
3 hook = 44-46DD, 42-46E, 40-46F, 38-46FF, 36-44G, 34-44GG, 34-42H, 34-40HH
|64% polyester, 20% cotton, 16% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash. Lay flat to dry.