A gorgeous underwire bra with a tropical-inspired leaf print, lovely embroidery accents, picot trimmed edges, and dainty bows for an ultra-feminine look. Elastic straps can be converted into a racerback for fuller range of shoulder motion. Made of nylon, polyester and elastane. Matching Brief
- Multi-part, underwire cups give a supportive lift and natural shape and have side support panels to keep you centered.
- Transversal and vertical seaming shapes and lifts your breasts.
- Embroidered cup top has sewn-on elastic at inner edge for a close fit.
- Low center front adds plunge without pushing up.
- Tall, wide triangle center panel has an arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- Bright tulle bows at top of center panel and front strap bases.
- Powermesh sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges to maintain a custom fit.
- Wide-set elastic straps adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Convertible straps can be worn traditionally or as a racerback with a movable J-hook at back of straps.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Based on the elomi Matilda bra style.
- 4-part, underwire cups have side support panels. Free of lining and padding.
- Center is 2-1/2" tall.
- Sides are 3-3/4" tall, without boning.
- Restricted stretch straps are 3/4" wide and adjust in the back with coated metal hardware. Sliding J-hook converts to a racerback.
- 2-row, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Measurements taken from a size 36E and may vary by size.
|48% nylon, 34% polyester, 18% elastane
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Hand wash warn and lay flat to dry. Do not iron, bleach or tumble dry.