Fancy more coverage and support with a more delicate and feminine look? Freya Fancies Underwire Balcony Bra gives you all of that in pretty breathable lace for extra comfort. Made of nylon and elastane.
- Multi-part, lined underwire cup is supportive floral lace with a sheer look and is non-stretch to ensure consistent hold and shape.
- Wider underwire for comfort and added coverage.
- Angled and vertical cup seaming shapes and supports full busts.
- Scalloped lace neckline.
- Center - tall, narrow arched center panel with satin bow at top.
- Sewn-on elastic band along underside of front.
- Flexible boning at side seams for extra support.
- Tall powermesh sides and back for smoothing support with sewn-on elastic at top and bottom.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch, exposed elastic straps fully adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Hook-and-eye closure has a sleek feel and secures with coated metal hardware. See Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- This style is based on Freya Wildfire AA1932 style.
- Leotard back.
- 3-part, lined underwire cup is free of padding, removable padding and support panels.
- Center is 3-1/2" tall.
- Sewn-on elastic along underside of front is 1/2" wide.
- Side seam is 4-1/4" tall, with boning.
- Straps are 7/8" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware at back.
- 3-row, 3-column hook-and-eye closure at back with coated metal hardware. See Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Leotard back.
- Measurement is taken from a size 32J and may vary slightly by size.
|83% nylon, 17% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Warm hand wash only, colors separately. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.