This convertible underwire bra is designed with an architect's eye to deliver the best in support from front to back. Boning gives gravity-defying lift and support. Made of nylon, polyester and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cup has two flexible pieces of boning for ample support.
- Non-stretch, breathable sheer lace panel across top of cup.
- Upper, inner side cup edge has two strap tabs on each side for varied placement.
- Transversal and vertical cup seaming shapes and supports full breasts.
- Supportive, non-stretch fabric lower panels.
- Tall arched center panel has vertical boning at center seam and a bow at top.
- Angled flexible boning at side seams for extra support and comfort.
- Sheer powermesh sides have a wide band of sewn-on elastic at top and one at the bottom. Strap tab on inner top edge.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch straps have a soft underside; exposed elastic at back adjusts with coated metal hardware.
- Convertible hardware allows you to remove straps for classic, halter, one shoulder, crossed back or strapless bandeau styles.
- Two pieces of firm boning at back for support.
- Soft-lined hook-and-eye closure with coated metal hardware at back. See Fitter's Comments below.
- 3-part underwire cup with two full pieces of flexible boning is free of lining, padding and side support panels.
- Side seams are 3-3/4" tall, with boning.
- Center with boning is 3-1/2" tall.
- Straps are 5/8" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware.
- Measurement is taken from a size 36DDD and may vary slightly by size.
- 3-column coated metal hardware closure at back.
- Hook count:
2-hook = 38-42DD, 36-40DDD, 34-38G, 34-36H, 34I
3-hook = 44-46DD, 42-46DDD, 40-46G, 38-46H, 36-46I, 34-44J,K; 34-42L, 34-40M
|59% nylon, 34% polyester, 7% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash warm, dark colors separately, line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.