MEN'S SAXX QUEST 2.0 BOXER BRIEF
National Geographic named it the ultimate travel underwear. Now it’s even better. The Quest 2.0 is made from ultralight, quick-drying, pin-dot mesh fabric for easy wash-and-go wearability. The digitally printed graphic waistband adds personality to life on the road. Guys, this is the ultimate running underwear that you've been looking for.
- Moisture-wicking fabric: 77% nylon / 14% spandex / 9% polyester fabric
- Patented BallPark Pouch for friction-free support: Every pair of SAXX houses their patented BallPark Pouch™ construction. Designed for contact-free support, this 3D hammock-shaped pouch keeps everything in place, thanks to mesh panels that prevent skin-against-skin friction, and no exposed stitching for chafe-free comfort.
- Three-D Fit with 9-panel construction: Taking a 360-degree view of the body, SAXX considers fit, feel and function, and use nine panels of fabric to create 3D shaping around glutes, thighs, quads and hamstrings, including the built-in mesh panels of their patented BallPark Pouch.
- Non-chafing Flat Out Seams: The devil is in the details. Our entire SAXX collection features Flat Out Seams for smooth, against-the-skin contact. And while most underwear companies place the raised-thread seam against the body, SAXX reversed conventional thinking and placed the flatter, softer side of the seam inward, for no-chafe comfort.
- Anti-microbial technology delivers anti-odour function
- 1⅜" anti-roll moisture-wicking waistband
- Clean-finish back label on waistband
- Modern Fit
- 5" inseam
- XS: 27-29"
- S: 30-32"
- M: 33-35"
- L: 36-38"
- XL: 39-42"
- XXL: 43-46"