The Sculptresse by Panache Dana Strapless Bra is a convertible bra that comes with straps, but is designed for supportive strapless wear. Made of polyester, cotton, polyamide and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cup has light padding for coverage and transversal and vertical seams for shape.
- Microfiber cup overlay for sleek, no-catch movement against clothing.
- Center - tall, arched center panel with bow at top.
- Sewn-on elastic at front underside for close fit.
- Firm boning at side seams for added support.
- Sides are self-lined microfiber with wide silicone gripper elastic along top and bottom edges.
- Soft, removable restricted stretch elastic straps adjust in back or front with coated metal hardware.
- Convertible strap hardware removes at back edge to make a crossed back.
- Hook-and-eye closure with soft underside and coated metal hardware at back. See Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- 4-part lightly padded underwire cups are free of removable padding and side Support Panels.
- 3/16" thick cups.
- Center is 4" tall.
- Side seam is 5" tall, with Boning.
- Bra band has sewn on 1-1/4" wide Silicone gripper elastic on inner edges.
- Removable elastic straps are 3/4" wide and adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- 5-row, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Measurements taken from a size 34B and may vary by size.
|40% Polyester, 26% Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash only with similar colors. Do not iron, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean.